October 6, 2008
Now this is freedom and adventure! Try listening to these amazing stories about sailing the high seas. HateThePlayer highly recommends Fatty Goodlander’s sailing chronicles on NPR.
When you get there, listen to “Anchors Aweigh” and then “Polynesian Dream.” They look like this:
Also, if you want the backstory, read this blog posting called The Downside of Circumnavigating, which is really more of an upside.
Here’s a shot of Fatty and his wife sailing the world.
October 2, 2008
Novel idea… the Search Engine Rap Battle pitting Google vs. Yahoo vs. MSN. Check it:
But this one is what got it all started… Props to the Tops go to “m0serious” for his Paid Search 101 Rap:
And a big shout out again to m0serious for his badass Design Coding video:
June 24, 2008
We all know the Internet is a weird place, but this takes the cizake. There are people out there who are actually looking for couch surfers. Yes, and monkeys are actually flying out of my butt at this very moment.
“Dear bums and slackers of the world, please come sleep on my couch. And what kind of chips should I buy you?”
Check it: COUCHSURFING.COM.
Naw man, I’m just playin’ you. I’m givin’ mad props to this site. Travelers the world over can use it to meet locals, and vice versa. So couch surfers, go get all up in that biatch!
Can I crash at your place again?
Just one more night? (name that tune anybody?)
Also – check my other posts on hatetheplayer’s blog.
June 11, 2008
Check this shit out!
Also – check my other posts on HateThePlayer’s blog.
May 19, 2008
I gots to give props to some of the stuff I’ve seen in the last six months that made me laugh:
– The phrases: Trout Slap, Venus Thigh Trap (definition now available), Oh Snap, and Gashole. Thank you to Facebook’s Super Poke for the first two and to Tracey Morgan for the third, and Urban Dictionary for the last. Mad props to Venus Thigh Trap. Here’s a picture of where your head could end up. It looks okay, but beware, depending on the woman, it could be ugly, especially if you end up the victim of the dreaded Venus Thigh Crap.
– HERE’s a NEW ONE: FLURG, or FLIRG: “The First Lady is Really Gay” or the “First Lady is Really a Guy.” Check my other post for a Flurg definition.
– Retrosexual – not sure where I heard it, but I take it to mean: “the opposite of a metrosexual. He is a man who spends as little time and money as possible on his appearance.” I’d like to think of it also to mean somebody who’s into women who don’t shave ALL their body hair, if you know what I mean.
– Fan Boy. But I gotta say I’m not a fan. Hate Hate Hate.
– Ghost Ride The Whip. Thank you StuffWhitePeopleLike.
And I know you want to check out HateThePlayer’s other blog posts. Get on that boyeee.