I gots to give props to some of the stuff I’ve seen in the last six months that made me laugh:
– The phrases: Trout Slap, Venus Thigh Trap (definition now available), Oh Snap, and Gashole. Thank you to Facebook’s Super Poke for the first two and to Tracey Morgan for the third, and Urban Dictionary for the last. Mad props to Venus Thigh Trap. Here’s a picture of where your head could end up. It looks okay, but beware, depending on the woman, it could be ugly, especially if you end up the victim of the dreaded Venus Thigh Crap.
– HERE’s a NEW ONE: FLURG, or FLIRG: “The First Lady is Really Gay” or the “First Lady is Really a Guy.” Check my other post for a Flurg definition.
– Retrosexual – not sure where I heard it, but I take it to mean: “the opposite of a metrosexual. He is a man who spends as little time and money as possible on his appearance.” I’d like to think of it also to mean somebody who’s into women who don’t shave ALL their body hair, if you know what I mean.
– Fan Boy. But I gotta say I’m not a fan. Hate Hate Hate.
– Ghost Ride The Whip. Thank you StuffWhitePeopleLike.
And I know you want to check out HateThePlayer’s other blog posts. Get on that boyeee.